- Hey Beautiful 🤗 Are you missing out on our spa video? We offer couple massages, body treatments, Medicure & Pedic… https://t.co/tzPUpMWwtu - created on Tue, Jan 8th 2019, 13:33
- Happy New Year! ✨ Come enjoy our newly renovated resting area with a cup of hot tea 🍵 #relaxwithus #lesookespa @ Le… https://t.co/N3WA96DjJr - created on Sun, Dec 30th 2018, 13:33
- Happy New Year! ✨ Come enjoy our newly renovated resting area with a cup of hot tea 🍵 #relaxwithus #lesookespa @ Le… https://t.co/7Bv3QB32EL - created on Sun, Dec 30th 2018, 13:30
Benefits of a Facial
Benefits of a Facial
Many women who've had facials report that they get them because it's a relaxing experience. But, ideally, a facial should be about skin care, not just relaxation. If the relaxing experience is the sole reason you get facials (meaning you don't see much of a difference in your skin from the experience), then you're better off getting a full body massage instead. That's far more relaxing and it doesn't put your skin at risk. Here is what a great facial can provide over and above a relaxing experience:
- Thoroughly cleansed skin.
- Softening and removal of blackheads and whiteheads (called milia) via manual extraction.
- Temporary improvement of severely dehydrated skin with rich, emollient nourishing masks that begin restoring skin's natural barrier function.
- Plumping skin with a well-formulated moisturizer, which temporarily smooths out wrinkles.
- Exfoliating skin with a gentle scrub, a light chemical peel, or a peel-off mask to achieve a smoother surface.
In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, a skilled aesthetician will not let you leave without applying a well-formulated sunscreen. The sunscreen should contain only titanium dioxide or zinc oxide as active ingredients to eliminate any risk of irritation, especially given that most women's skin is more sensitive right after having a facial.
It's important to keep in mind that what you do daily to take care of your skin is more important than what you do occasionally, but the combination of a great facial and a great skin-care routine can have impressive results.
With our facials we use Yon-Ka skin care, trusted for over 60 year by professionals around the world. Book any facial with us and receive 25% off all Yon-Ka products